Sunday, March 4, 2012

ART JOURNAL PLAY


Been having a bit of a play with my art journal, so much fun! But I kid you not, some pages are just yuk! So I just turn the page and start another! I have accidently even stuck some pages together in my eagerness to start something else. So here they are some I am happy with others not so much!


This is a fave not for how it looks so much but rather for the fun I had with it, just a whole lot of doodling really and I just love the quote so true!


 Just used a fineliner drew some crazy curves and played round a bit!

This one was a little bit of a stencil phase just got the fractured flower one and had to play!!!!


Lots of fiddly paper bits.



For this one played with tape and book paper to make the bits across the middle. Then stamps over the top.



Found some old stencil letters that were all the rage a few years back, finally found a use for them!


And finally to add some texture used a drizzle of PVA glue to make the circles and then sprayed with wild abandon!

So that is about it for me still got one on the go not too happy with it having a grammer issue, is outshone a word or is it outshined? Oh, by my spell check I have my answer. Will be back soon
after I correct that mistake... oops!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You're outshining me... well, you've outshone me, anyway:):):) These are really neat - all so different & it looks like you've had such fun. I just had a sort of 1st 'go' at this sort of thing.... will get up the gumption to put on the blog sooner or later!!!! LOVE the glue circles... & your blue. Would suit the 123 challenge,almost....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!