Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grunge Groove

A big Hello To All!!
A little grungy page to show, made with the Feb Boxx of Scraps Kit. Tried to do something different to the Heart LO done last post to show how versatile PP's can be for everyone.


Out for Publication
So Sorry 
Will Be Back Soon!





I have kept to the kit supplies for the most part, except for the stamps and mists. Obviously I did not get dirty enough with my last page because I really got down & dirty for this one, misting and painting with no real idea in mind. I let loose, but I think I knew when to stop.... always hard for me to do!


Grunged the cut out circle and button by spraying and outlining roughly with a marker!






Stamped some flourishes, became obsessed with confetti placement yet again! Don't worry this too shall pass.... eventually!





Got at the frame with a scalpel just wanted a flourish! More confetti and circles!!!


The punched hearts put me in my happy place, then, after thinking forever for a title, had a go at the whole page with a fineliner!!!




















I really like this one for some reason, maybe it is the colour combo or I just enjoyed being unrestrained???
Anyway stay Happy everyone,

1 comment:

  1. I think the colours & all the misting, doodling, ripping etc are just sooooo fantastic for a boy LO....even the hearts look boy-ish:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!