Thursday, March 15, 2012

White With One March Challenge

My first take on a challenge for the year, finally had some time up my sleeve to do a challenge that really appealed! The March challenge over at White With One certainly ticked all my boxes!
The task was:
White + Kraft + Layers
I know.... so me, Kraft? Are you kidding me? Love using the stuff in any way shape or form...........
of coarse had to play!


Out For Publication
So Sorry
 Will Be Back Soon!


 The photo is of my niece in law, I guess you could say, and her Dad who loves her to bits! Thought this shot captured their relationship perfectly. They are so gonna hate me for saying that!


Having a girl in the shot gave me a chance to add some girlie touches with the butterflies (a new stamp from Kaiser that I could not resist). I loved using the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Paper that I have been bonding with for so long...... time to start purging! Just sprayed it with some Mister Hueys love the white sooo good and added some "drippage"!


Sprayed the Graphic 45 kraft buttons also to give a softer blended feel!


Painted the chippie corner and title (another beauty form ScrapFX).


So there you go I have finally broken the ice for the year, off to give some others a crack!

8 comments:

  1. Just so so gorgeous Michelle...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used those hearts & the twine running between them ~ looks great:)..it's a good challenge this one, I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fantabulous .. loveeeeeeeeeeee all your details, awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous. I love your white drippy paint and the hearts look wonderful. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love your use of the mist & those hearts, so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. goregous page, love the butterflies, thanks for playing along WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet layout with heaps to look at.... thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterfly stamp and all your hearts. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!