Monday, July 1, 2013

Guest Designer at Scrap Friends!


Yay, I played with the new sketch over at Scrap Friends as a guest Designer!
 Here is the awesome new sketch:



And here is what I did with it: (I decided to try and use some very bad photos that really did remind us all of a great summer!)



Got a little carried away I know very full on!! But that seems to be the way I roll of late!
I have used a Scrap FX title and some arrows that I just adore!




Just having so much fun with sketches lately! 
Till next time thanks for dropping by,

3 comments:

  1. wow congratz,lovin the page...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita did not really know if I liked the way this one turned out, as I rarely use such crappy photos but they made me smile so wanted to do something with them! Thanks so much for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great! I really like it, cos it's a bit different from your usual style...those chevrons look fabulous & I really like the layers up the top & bottom:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!