Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sawyers Place New Line

Hi All,
Have been playing with a new line of sticky paper from Sawyers Place, it is all lime and teal gorgeouseness! It has a peacock theme that I have a bit off a soft spot for, so I found lots in my stash to complement the theme, including that wonderful peacock stencil from Scrap FX that I cannot keep my hands off!
Here is the collection that includes some yommo Flairs!


And here is what I have done with it so far:



I used the peacock sticky paper and Flair and also the coordinating washi in Teal. The stencil coordinated perfectly as well as that new flourish and Midi word from Scrap FX.



The photo is of my awesome nieces who I miss so much, as they live in a far away land!!! So I treasure the photos I receive!

Lastly I made a card for my sons birthday I am feeling old as he turned into a typical teen overnight! Yes I now have 2 teens in Da House (13 &15) Arrgghhh!



That is about all I have been doing so far this month have a lot going on for next month and will try and post it all here!!
Stay tuned lovely people!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle I love the texture on your layout and you're right the colours are beautiful.
    The card you made your son is lovely also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all perfection! I love the design, the feather, and the thread on the layout, as well as all the patterns on the card. they both look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE that flair...& those peacock feathers are incredible...amazing LO...& the card is VERY boy styled. Well done - that's NOT easy....2 teens...all I can say is thank goodness the years go quicker as they get older!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layering here- all the background detail makes that photo pop- the feathe stencil looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!