Friday, July 26, 2013

Whoo Hooo!!!


Hi All
Exciting news here, I can finally tell everyone that I will be joining a very talented group of ladies over at Scrapbook Creations Magazine as a "Design Diva!"

I have kept this secret for such a long time I was ready to burst so ... it is out in the open!!
I will be joining: 

  • Amanda Reddicliffe,
  •  Geli Duncan, 
  • Angella Peardon, 
  • Jasmine Shae and 
  • Kayla MacAulay 
for a year of creative fun and inspiration in the magazine. 
So do pick yourself up a copy of this months Mag and check out what the girls have created as part of their entry to the Diva competition!



Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Congrats congrats congrats. So wonderful to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Michelle that is so exciting, BIG congrats!!
    ..Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you on this Michelle!!! Congratulations! What fun to be called a diva! I don't know if we can get this mag in the States but I know I'm going to be peeping it out to see if we can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOod on you! Well done you - have a WONDERFUL time..they're lucky to have you, I reckon:):)!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!