Sunday, October 9, 2016

Projects for Scrap FX.

Hi Everyone I am back finally!! This blog is so sadly neglected of late but I am trying my best in the next week or so to play catch up....so get ready everyone!!!
So first up some projects I created for Scrap FX using loads of new goodies.
Ok here we go, I shall start with a simple wedding card.
I have used the Scrap FX "Love banner" chippie as the main focus. It was absolutely perfect for the theme and super quick to put together!
cardsept16
The background was made using water colours in a few varying shades and the chippy piece was just painted black, add a few dots of perfect pearls and the job was done!

Next, a scrapbook layout featuring my niece, it is very pink and girlie!!!
I used the Fancy Feathers (small) as well as the fabulous Spirit Phrase.
Free Spirit phrase
Spiritsept16

This was  made with a quick painted and stamped background, layers of scrap paper and the chippies were heat embossed.
Then we have 2 art journal pages:

Learning to Fly
I so loved the Learning to Fly Silhouette, it reminded me of a quote in the children's book "Peter Pan", so I just had to get creative in my journal straight away!

AJ2sept16

 


Last project is using the flying birds stencil with some Colour Blast Colour paste.
Flying Birds stencil
AJsept16

And that is all from me for the moment, I will not leave it so long for the next post, I have so much to share!
Michelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!