Sunday, April 22, 2012

Show and Tell

Yes, Time has flown, but I won't be distracted with that! I just want to show that I have had a little bit of fun with the arrow corner and spinners from Scrap FX. Got to find more hours in the day for play time!

Anyhow here 'tis:


Used the Arrow corner with embossing powder that I have had forever called weathered wood, came up with a very textured finish. Then I sprayed with some mist and allowed it to "pool".

 Stuck an old book page under the cloud to make it "pop".

 Still stuck on using the strips of paper and just love Grey, Blue and Yellow right now!

 Did the same embossing with the chipboard title, more of Scrap FX, this time their Freestyle alphas!
 

And finally a closer look at that corner and the Tag (also Scrap FX), and of coarse those buttons put me in my happy place!
Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Just saw this over at This One's a Winner & commented on it there...totally FAB work...love those colours, too...the whole thing looks fantastic:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this layout pops, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I LOVE this!!!! It's WONDERFUL!!! Great palette, great design- the chipboard looks so awesome I already know which ones I want for next month!!!! FA.BU.LOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!