Friday, April 27, 2012

A Heads Up for a Blog Hop


Hey all,
 Scrap FX is having their very first Bog Hop!!!!!


Very exciting for the brand new Design Team I can tell you, so why don't you join us for a get together, you never know you may find a little inspiration and a prize or 2 for stopping by!
There is an awesome Main Prize up for grabs From Scrap FX, just take a peek at this;



This is the main "goody" (over $100 worth of luscious chippies).  Some of the girls, including myself, are giving away smaller random prizes on their individual Blogs as well, just for leaving some love!
So why don't you join in the fun?
 Come get to know some amazingly talented individuals, LOL oh I just put myself in that category (I'm really there for the laughs)!!!
Here is a sneak Peek at what I have created especially for the hop:


  All it takes is a little time to cruise each blog for some "Love-ly" inspiration ( that is a hint at the theme of the Hop).

So where and when you ask?

Here 'tis: Starts on Thurs 3rd May at 9am (Aussie time) and goes through to Sunday 6th May Midnight.


Head on over to the Scrap FX Blog for more details, although Little Miss Have a Chat (ie Me) has pretty much told you all you need to know!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!