Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Hi to all and welcome to my Valentines Day Greeting!

As I  do not really do much for this special day (for some), I wanted to make something quick and easy that could be versatile and used for a number of different occasions, or even customized for anyones' needs. 


This is what I came up with.... cards that I made on mass (I never just make one card unless for a very special occasion) and it was easy peasy!



 I made 6 of these all at the same time and did not take too long.
First I used a background grid stamp, inked once and stamped on all 6 until I ran out of ink, (saves me cleaning the stamp and you get a very random BG). Then added the "splash" of red ink using another stamp.



 Made the "Chipboard" hearts out of the cardboard you find at the back of lecture pads etc, yes I do keep just about everything that I deem  "could be useful"! Enough of my hoarding habits .....!! I then stamped these with a text or music stamps then used my scrap stash (yes ... plenty of that too!!), cut out more hearts, arranged, glued,  stamped the sentiment alongside and "Bidda Bang, Bidda Boom" My cards are done!!!!!



So super easy and I have a card stash the I can customize if I need to..... Hubby may even score one of these tonight for Valentines Day!!!!!
Thanks for dropping by, do call in again as I was going to get a LO done as well but things have gone a little pear shaped there and need to rectify a tragic mess !!!!!

Happy Day Everyone!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!