Saturday, October 26, 2019

"Fractured...." Art Journal Page for Scrapping Clearly.

A Big Hello to Everyone and welcome to my very first project for Scrapping Clearly!
 I hope I can inspire some creativity today with an Art Journal Page.

Truth be told, I have a lot of Journals on the go, but this one is currently my fave.... a 19x25 journal by Art By Marlene. I just love how you can take out the pages to work on so you no longer have to worry about spoiling the pages before or after....yes I am messy!

So here it is:

"FRACTURED"

I used lots of acrylic paint, all found in store, stencils a plenty and of course stamps. 
There are loads of layers and it did go through many ugly stages, before I had to stop.

I started by stamping the faces on tissue and getting them on the page with Gel Medium.
Once dry, I stamped randomly with a Carabelle Studio Stamp called Mixed Media Strips. I then started throwing the paint around using, predominantly, Dina Wakley's acrylics in Black, Turquiose, and Ancient. For the touches of red I used  Art Anthology Velvet Dimensional Medium in "Desire".


I applied the Ancient coloured paint through a 6x6 stencil by The Crafters Workshop called "Infinite Lace". I then added some more stamping and made some marks with white and black and Turquoise Posca Pens. I also added more scribbly details to the faces just for fun.

  

Lastly I created a title using an old alpha stamp set and I called it done!

Items used:
Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint: Turquoise, Black and Ancient.

I hope I was able to inspire you all today, see you next time, 
Cheers! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!