Sunday, June 5, 2016

Fun Scrap FX Projects for June

Hi everyone I am back to share 2 projects created for Scrap FX.
This month was an Arty Theme over at Scrap FX central, lots of art related chippies, words, stamps and a stencil.
So I had a play in my new Black Art Journal, it makes you think a little differently about colour etc but I just love the results!
Here is the page:


Don't you just adore that Wordlet? 
I have just teated it with some Stampendous Embossing Enamel.


The chippy is called Paint Brush Flourish:
Paintbrush Flourish
I have painted it with Mica Paint then added some Embossing enamel as if the brushes were painting the Wordlet. I also added some clear diamond glaze to the ribbon as I thought it needed more dimension.


The background I just played around with various stamps and metallic paints and also some Colour Blast paste in Rose Petal.


I also used some Art Foamies in the background, they are the circles you see on the right hand side below. They are super fun to play with too, more on them a little later in the month!


The next project I went back to my normal journal, I obviously had circles on my mind!


I created the circles using Colour Blast like thick paint so the circles really have a wonderful texture.
The Pen Nib is part of the Art Pen Nib set, adorable aren't they?
Art Pen Nibs

The other new release I used are the #words, they are part of the #Happy Set:
#Happy


The butterfly is an older release called Flutterby M Fantasy (small), was a great fit for the nib!


All the chippies except for the pen nib, I embossed with Colour Blast Embossing powder in the colours Deep Water and Bling.


The pen nib is just painted using mica paints once again, so that the writing was not lost.


In the background I used a bunch of stuff, including stamps, pastes and stencils.


And that is it from me for the day, stay tuned for more fun in my Black journal, (I have become a little obsessed) and my new play thing Art Foamies!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!