Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Second Art Journal Video

Hello Everyone!
Well as promised I have done another process video for you all!
I hope you find it inspiring and a little better than my first attempt.
Here is the page I created:


And a few close up shots:


 I had fun using the new Botanical Stencil from Scrap FX.


And so without further ado here is the video:


Materials List:
Old Telephone book pages
Collage Puage
Gesso
Baby Wipes
Acrylic Paint
Botanical & Words of Wisdom Stencils By Scrap FX
Metallic Paint By Viva Decor
Impasto Medium (Mont Marte)
Black Gesso
Stamps by Finnabair & Kaisercraft
Stazon Black Ink
Sharpie Paint Marker
Glue Stick

Thanks so much everyone, until next time, do more of what makes you Happy! 


4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! I love the silver, looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, happy you like it, I am still so new to making videos!

      Delete
  2. Great video! Adding the black was the perfect touch. And PS, I absolutely love your blog header. So cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!