Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Next Class.


High everyone, I just thought I would pop in to show you the next class I will be teaching at Scrappers Warehouse on the weekend. If you want to join me why not give them a call or drop them an email.
So here is the page, lots of layers, inky fun with Lindys Stamp Gang, ScrapFX Goodies and some yummo Graphic 45 paper:




I went a little different with the colours as I cleaned up my desk so did not reach for that teal and green colour combo!!


The kit includes the Scrap FX Chippies and we will play with their stencil here too! 







That is about it from me for now! Thanks so much for dropping by and I will see some of you this weekend for some inky fun!!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! Makes me wish I lived close by! Wonderful bg work...loove:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning, loving all the layers and fabulous composition x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!