Wednesday, June 11, 2014

More fun Stuff!


Back again with another page made for Scrap FX with their new releases for May.
This time I used these very cool hash bits and hash foam stamps......I was so inspired when I first laid my eyes on these. I am certain they will feature in lots of my future creations.

Hash BitsHash Stamps
I used the foam stamps on the background stamping the ink in a random manner. The best thing about these foam stamps they really keep on stamping even with one ink application.


I also stamped into the wet light molding paste to create texture.





I inked the hash bits with black then added embossing powder roughly so that it was not perfect coverage.


Here is the full page of my nieces hamming it up once again!



I used this Bracket word as my title and my journalling .... how easy is that??
{Happiness......




I used the black ink once again and some gold paint for the highlights and smaller lettering as they looked lost all in black.


The background sprays are all from Lindys' Stamp Gang. The patterned paper is all Graphic 45.

 I tried to replicate the hash pattern with the patterned paper.


Lastly I just embellished away with sequins and liquid pearls.

 Well that is it for me for now, hope you are all creating away and perhaps I have thrown just a little inspiration your way!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Your background looks amazing and I think if May have picked up a stamp like that at the Brisbane craft show, I will have to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background...you are a mixed media queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cool and funky page with lots of texture and interesting layers :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bundle ladies for taking the time to comment, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what can I say! i love it! you just made it amazing, love the embellishment

    http://crafts2love.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!