Monday, November 14, 2011

Footy Fever!!!!

I know it is a little late for footy but I have been avoiding doing LO's of my boys' obsession for far too long!
 So it has taken a challenge at Scrap the Boys to get me moving on this task. I had always found it all too hard to do footy colours and the old navy & white I found very boring!!!!!
So as long as it took, here is my effort, cannot say I will be doing this again any time soon but it is so much a part of all my boys' lives (including DH) I had to at least give it a shot!


 This is the first one I did, my boys off to the 2011 Grand Final, their beloved Cats against Collingwood!


Such happy confident supporters, they certainly love their football!
Tried to add texture to the page because I found doing a football inspired LO very limiting!

Thank Goodness for Scrap FX chippies they helped me out with their line of sport themed products.
Used texture paste and navy paint over a stencil to add a few more layers  and enough was enough!



Hope all is well in scrappers land,
thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout!!!! You have done such a great job of adding texture. Thanks for joining us at STB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is awesome. Love all the texture and layers. The colours are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing lo love all the texture and the template is perfect...Thanks for playing along at STB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!