Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Recovering a Lost" Mojo"

 A big Hello To All,
Well, what a dry spell! Have had no inspiration at all! I am trying my best to work my way through this unsettling period!
I have looked through all my old LO's (that was a journey in itself believe me!!!!) and surprisingly enough I got the urge to just take a photo and go with it. Just like I used to do, in the life before I discovered all those wonderful challenge sites!
So here it is in all its glory: 


 
Still very taken with the colours Orange And Yellow obviously.


 Used Texture paste & the 6x6 crafters workshop stencil that I love so. Then I sprayed Studio Calico mist in marmalade and sunshine and the background was born!

Altered the Prima bird to match and added Muslin and ScrapFx twig for a bit of texture.
 A swish of paint in grey and yellow and some rough stamping with a background block to add to the grungy feel and to make it a little more "boyish".




Used a combination of hand lettering, stamps and chipboard to create the title that I combined with the journalling. A fun thing to do when you don't really know what direction you are going!
 

 So there you have it, my drought breaking LO, done just..... because.
 Hoping my Mojo returns real soon !!!
Have a great week!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your new LO! I've dabbled in so many different crafts over the years. I'd just get bored & change. I guess it happens from time to time.
    You'll get inspired by something & be back at it in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!