Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Playing with ScrapFX!

Hi everyone,
just thought I would share a page I created for ScrapFX using the new releases for the month. My favourites this month would have to be these too cute  mini banners, months of the year, days of the month and finally the 2014s in different fonts.
They all combine so well together, I am so sure I will be turning to them again and again because look how awesome they look on a page!
Mini BannersMonths of the YearDays of the Month
2014 Year Pack
They all combine so well together, I am so sure I will be turning to them again and again because look how awesome they look on a page!

Capturewm
I have also used this fabulously crazy circle embellishment, that looked a little like wire once I treated it with embossing powders.
Crazy Circles


This is a cute mini wordlet that I used with the same embossing powder as the crazy circles.



Did a little more stamping with some Kaiser and Glitz stamps and went crazy with a pencil and sequins.

Used the number collage stamp and rediscovered the old Make a Flower Stamp to create the background. The texture was done with the hash stencil and molding paste.



So that is it from me for now. Will be back with my other page shortly!
Check out all the new stuff for the month here at Scrap FX.
Till next time, I hope I have shown how cool these new products are, and inspired you to create!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!