Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang August Challenge.

Yay! I had some time this month to play around with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Colour Challenge! I did not have all the official colours but I think the ones I used are near enough to the set. So here is the colour inspiration and here is where you can find the details:
 http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/:


Here is my page featuring my niece:


The colours I used from my extensive Lindy's Collection Are:

Here are a few details:


That awesome butterfly is a stamp by Stampin'Up!
I have stamped the image on some old book paper.



The teeny hearts are chipboard cuties from Scrap FX as are the Alphabet used in the title and the flourish.


I used foam stamps (also from ScrapFX) to create the background.


Well that's about it from me for now, thanks for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! LOOVE the SU butterfly & the subtle bg work ---the colours ROCK:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative LO and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is simply gorgeous!!! Thank you for playing along with the challenge at Lindy's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful creation Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle :) this is outstanding project. Amazing backround work, all those details, so much movement ! Absolutely wonderful project ! Loooove it, thank you for playing with Lindy's :) Love, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning colours and layout - LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone you all make me fuzzy inside....love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!