Thursday, September 6, 2012

A new ScrapFX Chippie Share



A Big Hello to all,

I have created a page with some of the brand new Scrap FX chippies that I thought I would share with you today!

This month is "Animal" month over on the ScrapFX Blog with the DT  busy creating with all things feathered and furry! I was so in love with the new feathers that I had to use them straight away. I have so many ideas running through my head using these beauties, I am sure I will be getting myself more.

So this is the first creation using the feathers and a super cute wordlet. I can assure you there will be more layouts to follow as there is a super gorgeous flourishy feather I did not use!

Used the ScrapFX  feather chippies, wordlet, journal notes in Kraft, &
MME patterned paper and woodgrain Washi.
The photo was taken during our summer break down at Phillip Island in January. We would sit and watch these cuties every morning feeding on the nectar of the flowering gum near the front balcony.


The leaves are just cut outs of the patterned paper.
Used the same mist on the feathers then added
a tinge of Mica paint in a rust colour.
 Love the Journal notes that come with a few varieties in each pack, they also come in White and Manilla.

The title was coloured with Mica paint then
I added a little white Gesso with my finger
to make it stand out a little better.


So if you have a hankering to star your furry friend in your next layout, I am sure you will find some divine inspiration over on the Scrap FX Blog in the coming weeks. Be sure to check out all the new lines that are featured this month!!!

Hugs to all,

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photo - it looks great with that chippy....love the leaves, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!