Friday, October 21, 2011

October 1st Sketch over at STUCK?!

Just had enough light to get these photos of my take on the October 1st sketch at STUCK?!

A very dull and dreary day here nothing for it but to scrap..... yay.....! Apologies for the dark photos the weather was not being kind!

So here is my take, sort of stuck to the sketch but I just cannot seem to do white space too well!

 Yep my nieces again getting lots of value from this set of photos, my girlie fix!

Used a stencil from Prima and cut out the centers of 2 doilies to make a mask and a Martha Stewart punch formed the third mask.
 Lots of misting, could not make up my mind on the main colour as the photo was kinda' dark. Got Mums daisy thingy out again, just love doing them, almost makes me want to try my hand at something a little more difficult for that homemade look. Perhaps a bit of crochet????


 The alphas and frame "bits" are from ScrapFX and are actually two border pieces I matched up. They do have an awesome frame to go with these pieces but it was a little big for the photo.


And lastly a little tear for a bit of a cluster and I am done
I hope everyone has a great weekend, 
Thanx so much for dropping by!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the masks! I haven't tried misting yet. Found you from Scrapbook.com blog post, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!