Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love an Art Journal page or Two.

My how time flies! 
 I have had mere snippets of time to create of late, so I have been turning to my art journal time and time again purely for time efficiency. I can whip up a page in minutes rather than hours agonising over a scrapbook page, and I enjoy the total artistic freedom a journal gives!
So here are a couple of pages I created in the last few days:


As you can see I have been a little obsessed with the face drawing of late I blame the fabulous 
Dina Wakley for sparking that fire!!


What can I say I love me a moody face!!
The next one is a little different but I still think I am channelling Dina!




I tried stamping with crayons for the background birds and loved the effect in the most part, it gave a watercolour look to the resulting image.


The foreground bird is stamped normally with Stazon ink.


Well that's about it from me for now there are more pages to come, so stay tuned!
Would love to know what you think so please leave a little comment to let me know you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!