background

About Me

My Photo

Playing with paint, stamps and ink is what I do to put me in my happy place! My Blog is where I show and tell and hope to inspire. If you have any questions you can contact me hereThank you for dropping by and big hugs if you left a little love! 

Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Page just for fun!

I am back to share a page that I did just for fun, no idea where I was going with it, just let it all come together.

I used one of the latest Scrap FX chippies the BLISS Bracket word. I love all the words they have in this line.


I added some wings with a smattering of embossing powder and embossed the word as well. I also used an old fave of mine the stonework screen that I cut up to add dimension to my page.


Once I attached it to my base with some other bits and pieces, like mesh and texture paste, I lathered it with Gesso and then sprayed away with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.

You can see all the bits and pieces I used here. I just used what ever was within reach! Loads of scraps from other work.

Here is the full page: 



The Journalling is a stamp from Kaiser that just said all I wanted to say!



 I have to say I really loved how this one turned out and I was even in the photo!!!!
It is a great photo of my 2 fella's, finally got a good one without them pulling their ridiculous faces.....Ahhh Teens!!
Thanks so much for dropping by y'all! 
HUGS,

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Sometimes it is good to just create with no agenda or criteria.. this looks fabulous and that is a great photo too!

L. Grace Lauer said...

WOW! I love the colors and textures... oh, the fabulous textures! I really love the wings to. Great job!

#PTTLUP

Cindy Porter said...

I loved how this one turned out Michelle, always love the texture you get... and nice to see you in the pic too.. :)
#PTTLUP
#PTTLUP

Michelle Logan said...

Thanks a bunch for visiting my little corner and leaving some love ladies! So appreciated!