Sunday, January 26, 2014

Challenge Time!

Hi All,
Had a little time to complete a challenge over at Scrap365 a great little sketch!


Did not really stick to the sketch too much but hey its my interpretation of it!
I used Sawyers place new epoxy sticker shapes in the cream and navy they are awesome and stick really well even over all the texture I created!


Plenty of background texture on this one and I cut the chipboard screen so that it went across the page.



I also cut the damask corners and treated them with embossing powder as I did with the title and smaller words, even used the powder on the background in spots also.


The paper is the awesome Persimon range from Basic Grey, love all the range!
So I guess that is it from me for now!
And Happy Australia Day Everyone!!
Cheers
Michelle








10 comments:

  1. I can see the sketch...truly!!! LOOOOVE the way you've used the chippy & gold embossing powder....YUMMMM!!!!!! Lovely job:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work with mixed media there! Love all the texture :)
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, I love the colors and the gold looks awesome.. beautiful photo and love the title too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! Stunning work! Love the texture and the colors and what a wonderful picture! Thanks for playing along with us at scrap365 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page my friend and I love this dog already too :), thank you so much for joining Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh amazing, I love all the embossing powder you used! The epoxy stickers look fab too. Thanks for joining in with the scrap365 sketch challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page, great interpretation, I like the backround squares chipboards, very creative. Cute dog :) Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous layout. I love all the altering and all the amazing pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what a background!!! I can see the sketch there and what a fabulous interpretation of it - the idea is to inspire; so it's done it's job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow !!! loving that background .. fantastic LO .. thanks for playing on SCRAP365sketch ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!